If you live in Doncaster - You must apply online using the Doncaster Council online application form. You can list up to three schools, including any outside of Doncaster. You should list them in your preferred order.
Although a place is not guaranteed at your catchment school, you should consider including this as one of your preferences even if it is not your first preference.
If you live outside Doncaster - You must apply through your home authority i.e. the area which you live. You can list the schools you wish to apply for, including any in Doncaster.
Further information is available from our website: www.doncaster.gov.uk/admissions
2. Follow the instructions to create your account, including entering your email address and password.
3. Click 'Confirm' to tell us that the information you have supplied is correct.
4. You will receive a verification email (please check your junk/spam mailbox) - click on the link provided and this will take you to the 'Log In' page.
5. Log in using your email address and password
6. Complete and submit your application.
Doncaster Council will use information about you so that we can allocate your child a place in a school. This is necessary to carry out our statutory functions in accordance with the School Admissions and Appeals Codes and School Standard and Framework Act 1998, therefore, if you do not provide this information we will be unable to provide this service. For a list of the organisations we will share your information with, please see our privacy notice at www.doncaster.gov.uk/services/the-council-democracy/privacy